Frequently Asked Questions

Where's My Refund?


How long should I keep my tax documents?


How can I pay my tax bill online?


What is the status of my amended return?


How do I upload my documents to you?

  • TaxDome
    • If you have not setup a login, please email us to ensure you have been invited to the portal
    • If you have already setup a login, be sure to download the app to your smartphone or tablet
    • Follow THIS LINK for more detailed information and videos on TaxDome

What is an Enrolled Agent (EA) and how is different than a CPA?

  • The EA credential is granted by the U.S. Treasury's Internal Revenue Service (IRS). An EA license is the highest IRS credential, and it allows those who have earned it to offer their services to clients in any state, unlike CPAs, who are licensed only by individual states and whose work is therefore recognized only by the IRS and those states in which the CPA is licensed to practice.

  • EAs are tax specialists who can help clients with preparing and filing individual and corporate federal and state income taxes. While CPAs are licensed to prepare tax returns, they often specialize in accounting, financial planning, auditing and other services.